Terms of Service
While we make reasonable efforts to provide accurate and timely information about Ragamuffin Boutique,, you should not assume that the information is always up to date or that the Sites contain all the relevant information available about Ragamuffin Boutique,
Eligibility, Registration and Account
The Sites are not targeted towards, nor intended for use by children. If you are a parent or guardian and believe we may have collected information about a child, please contact us as described in the "Contact Us" section, below, and we will purge their account and their information from our database.
In order to participate in certain areas of our Sites, you will need to register for an account. You agree to (a) create only one account; (b) provide accurate, current and complete information when creating your account; (c) maintain and promptly update your account information; (d) maintain the security of your account by not sharing your password with others and restricting access to your account and your computer; (e) promptly notify Ragamuffin Boutique,if you discover or otherwise suspect any security breaches relating to the Sites; and (f) take responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and accept all risks of unauthorized access.
Terms of Sale
All sales from the Sites are governed by Ragamuffin Boutique, Terms of Sale. Please refer to our Terms of Sale for the terms, conditions and policies applicable to your purchase of products fromRagamuffin Boutique,. By ordering products through our Sites, you agree to be bound by and accept the Terms of Sale. The Terms of Sale are subject to change without prior notice at any time, inRagamuffin Boutique, sole discretion, so you should review the Terms of Sale each time you make a purchase.
The materials and information on the Sites may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. The materials, information and services on the Sites are provided “as is” without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Ragamuffin Boutique, disclaims all other warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, availability, that the Sites and Site Materials are free from viruses, and non-infringement as to the Sites and the information, content and materials contained therein.
Copyright and Limited License
Unless otherwise indicated, the Sites and all content and other materials therein, including, without limitation, the Ragamuffin Boutique, trademark(s)/logo(s) and all marks, designs, text, graphics, pictures, information, data, software, sound files, other files and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, "Site Materials") are the proprietary property of Ragamuffin Boutique,or its licensors or users and are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Notice
If you believe any material available via the Sites infringes a copyright you own or control, you may file a notification of such infringement with our Designated Agent as set forth below.
Please see 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3) for the requirements of a proper notification. You should note that if you knowingly misrepresent in your notification that the material or activity is infringing, you will be liable for any damages, including costs and attorneys' fees, incurred by us or the alleged infringer as the result of our relying upon such misrepresentation in removing or disabling access to the material or activity claimed to be infringing.
If a notice of copyright infringement has been filed against material posted by you on the Sites, you may make a counter-notification with our Designated Agent listed above, provided that such counter-notification complies with the requirements of 17 U.S.C. §512(g) (3). If we receive a valid counter-notification, it may reinstate the removed or disabled material in accordance with the DMCA.
In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable law, we have also adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and in our sole discretion, users who are deemed to be repeat infringers. Ragamuffin Boutique, may also, in its sole discretion, limit access to the Sites and/or terminate the accounts of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
Ragamuffin Boutique, items are trademarks of Ragamuffin Boutique, All other Ragamuffin Boutique, trademarks, service marks, domain names, logos, company names and indicia of origin referred to on the Sites are either trademarks, service marks, domain names, logos, company names or indicia of origin or are otherwise the property of Ragamuffin Boutique, or its affiliates or licensors. In countries where any of the Ragamuffin Boutique, trademarks, service marks, domain names, logos, company names or indicia of origin are not registered, we claim other rights associated with unregistered trademarks, service marks, domain names, logos, trade name, company names and indicia of origin. Other product or company names referred to on the Sites may be trademarks of their respective owners. You may not use any trademark, service mark, domain name, logo, company name, trade name or indicia of origin of Ragamuffin Boutique, or any third party without permission from the owner of the applicable trademark, service mark, domain name, logo, company name, trade name or indicia of origin.
All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
Restrictions on Use
The Sites may include interactive areas in which you or other registered users may create, post, send or store messages, materials, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, video, graphics, applications, tags, code, links or other items or materials on the Sites ("User Content"). By using the Sites, you agree not to post, upload, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through the Sites any of the following:
- Unless specifically requested by Ragamuffin Boutique, any “sensitive” personally identifiable information about yourself or another person (including, but not limited to, information that relates to health or medical conditions, social security numbers, credit cards, bank accounts or other financial information, other information concerning trade union membership, sex life, political opinions, criminal charges or convictions, religious beliefs, racial or ethnic origin, or other sensitive matters);
- User Content that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent, otherwise objectionable or which threatens our relationships with our employees, partners, customers or suppliers;
- User Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party;
- User Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your identity or affiliation with another person or entity;
- Spam, direct marketing communications or any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials or other forms of solicitation or commercial content;
- User Content that constitutes, encourages or provides instructions for a criminal offense, violates the rights of any party or that creates liability or violates any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- Viruses, spyware, Trojan horses, Easter eggs or any other harmful, disruptive or destructive files; and
You further agree not to (i) use technology or other means to access Ragamuffin Boutique or the Sites or Site Materials that is not authorized byRagamuffin Boutique; (ii) use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers," to access Ragamuffin Boutique or the Sites or Site Materials; (iii) attempt to gain unauthorized access to Ragamuffin Boutique Computer network or user accounts; or (iv) attempt to damage, disable, overburden, or impairRagamuffin Boutique servers or networks.
Ragamuffin Boutique does not control, take responsibility for or assume liability for any User Content posted, stored or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor is Ragamuffin Boutique liable for any user conduct or any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter. The interactive areas are generally designed as open and public community areas for connecting and sharing with other people. When you participate in these areas, you understand that certain information and content you choose to post may be displayed publicly. You are solely responsible for your use of the Sites and agree to use the interactive areas at your own risk.
If you are viewing the Sites on a public computer or are otherwise using a computer to which multiple people have potential access, be sure to follow all relevant instructions to ensure you are sufficiently disconnected and logged off the Sites and the computer system you are using to prevent unauthorized User Content.
License to User Content
You represent and warrant that your User Content is not subject to any confidentiality obligations and that you own and control all of the rights to the User Content, have the lawful right to distribute and produce such User Content, or otherwise have the right to grant the rights to Ragamuffin Boutique that you grant herein. Ragamuffin Boutique claims no ownership or control over any User Content, except as otherwise provided herein, on the Sites or in a separate agreement. However, by submitting or posting User Content on the Sites, you grant Ragamuffin Boutique and its designees a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully-paid up and royalty free license to use, sell, reproduce, prepare derivative works, combine with other works, alter, translate, distribute copies, display, perform, publish, license or sub-license the User Content and your name and likeness provided in connection with such use of your User Content. By posting User Content, you hereby release Ragamuffin Boutique and its agents and employees from any claims that such use, as authorized above, violates any of your rights and you understand that you will not be entitled to any compensation for any use of your User Content.
Submission of Ideas
Separate and apart from the User Content you provide, you can submit questions, comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, plans, notes, drawings, original or creative materials or other information about Ragamuffin Boutique, our Sites and our products (collectively, "Ideas"). Ideas, whether posted to the Sites or provided to Ragamuffin Boutique by email or otherwise are entirely voluntary, non-confidential, gratuitous and non-committal. Ragamuffin Boutique shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of Ideas for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. Please do not send us Ideas if you expect to be paid or want to continue to own or claim rights in them; your Ideas might be great, but we may have already had the same or similar idea and we do not want disputes.
Links to Sites
You are granted a limited, non-exclusive right to create text hyperlinks to the Sites for noncommercial purposes, provided such links do not portray Ragamuffin Boutique in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise defamatory manner and provided further that the linking site does not contain any obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit or illegal material or any material that is offensive, harassing or otherwise objectionable. This limited right may be revoked at any time. In addition, you may not use Ragamuffin Boutiquelogo or other proprietary graphics to link to our Sites without our express written permission. Further, you may not use, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any Ragamuffin Boutique trademark, logo or other proprietary information, including the images found at the Sites, the content of any text or the layout/design of any page or form contained on a page on the Sites without our express written consent. Except as noted above, you are not conveyed any right or license by implication, estoppel or otherwise in or under any patent, trademark, copyright or proprietary right of Ragamuffin Boutique or any third party. Ragamuffin Boutique makes no claim or representation regarding, and accepts no responsibility for, the quality, content, nature or reliability of websites linking to the Sites. Such sites are not under the control of Ragamuffin Boutique And Ragamuffin Boutique is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any review, changes or updates to such sites.
Third Party Content, Products and Services (including Advertising and Promotions) Ragamuffin Boutiquemay provide third party content on the Sites (including embedded content) and links to web pages and content of third parties, including advertisements and promotions (collectively, “Third Party Content”) as a service to those interested in this information. We do not control, endorse or adopt any Third Party Content, including that the inclusion of any link does not imply affiliation, endorsement or adoption by Ragamuffin Boutique of any site or any information contained therein, and can make no guarantee as to its accuracy or completeness. You acknowledge and agree that Ragamuffin Boutique is not responsible or liable in any manner for any Third Party Content and undertakes no responsibility to update or review such Third Party Content. You agree to use such Third Party Content contained therein at your own risk. When you visit other sites via Third Party Content, or participate in promotions or business dealings with third parties, you should understand that our terms and policies no longer govern, and that the terms and policies of those third party sites will now apply. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from our Sites.
Limitation on Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Ragamuffin Boutique and its officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential damages, or any other damages of any kind, including but not limited to loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damage arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use the Sites, the content or the materials contained in or accessed through the Sites, including without limitation any damages caused by or resulting from reliance by a user on any information obtained from Ragamuffin Boutique, or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or email, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from acts of God, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to Ragamuffin Boutique records, programs or services. In no event shall the aggregate liability of Ragamuffin Boutique, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence, whether active, passive or imputed), product liability, strict liability or other theory, arising out of or relating to the use of or inability to use the Sites, exceed any compensation you pay, if any, to Ragamuffin Boutique for access to or use of the Sites. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation of liability in contracts with consumers, so some or all of these limitations of liability may not apply to you. Indemnification
Modifications to the Sites
Ragamuffin Boutique reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Sites or any features or portions thereof without prior notice. You agree that Ragamuffin Boutique will not be liable for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Sites or any part thereof.
Jurisdiction and Compliance with Laws
Notice to California Residents
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California residents are entitled to the following specific consumer rights information:
The provider of the Sites is NEED INFORMATION. To file a complaint regarding the Sites or to receive further information regarding use of the Sites, send a letter to the above address or (with “California Resident Request” as the Subject Line). You may also contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento CA 95834 or by telephone at 800.952.5210.
Revised: December 10th, 2020
This Privacy Statement ("Statement") applies to the website located at https://ragamuffinboutique.com/ and any other websites owned and operated by Ragamuffin Boutique, that direct the viewer or user to this Statement. In this Statement, the terms Ragamuffin Boutique," we," and "us" refers to Ragamuffin Boutique, Inc., and its respective subsidiaries and affiliated companies. Websites that are owned and operated by Ragamuffin Boutique, Inc. may contain links to websites that are owned and operated by other companies. This Statement does not apply to websites and services that are owned and operated by third parties.
As you use our services, we collect certain information about you and the services you use. The information we collect falls into three different categories: (1) information you give us; (2) information we collect from you automatically when you use our services; and (3) information we collect from other sources.
We collect information you give us when you use or visit one of our websites, create a user account, or participate in a survey or promotion. The information you give us may include your first or last name, business legal name, business trade name, username, password, email address, postal address, street address, phone number, financial account information such as a credit card number, birthday, city of birth, demographics information, and any other information you choose to give us.
- The integrity of your information may be at risk:Your account is password protected for your privacy and security. You need to prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password, and limiting access to your computer, phone and browser by taking precautions such as signing off after you have finished accessing your account. We use industry standard measures to protect Personal Information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of account information. Unauthorized entry or use, such as hacking, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time. In the event of the hacking of our website data.
- In the event of a voluntary or involuntary distribution or transfer of assets by us or a court of jurisdiction in the event of an asset sale, merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, or other transaction, your information could be transferred to one or more third parties as part of the transaction without your knowledge.
When you use our services, we may collect information about the services you use and how you use them. This information includes:
- Purchasing Information– We may collect information about the products you buy, including where you buy products, how frequently you buy products, and the rewards earned due to a purchase.
- Device and Website Use Information –When you install one of our mobile applications or use a computer, tablet, smart phone or other device to access our websites or purchase products or services via our online properties, we may collect information about the device and how you use it.
- Location Information – When you use a smart phone or other mobile device to access our services, use a computer to access our website or use our mobile application, we may collect information about your physical location.
- We may combine this information with other location-based information, such as your IP address and billing or postal code, to give you information about stores near you and to provide you with other services on your mobile device. We share your location information only with companies that help us provide you with services and help us understand how the services are being used. If you want to opt out of the collection of this location information, please see the section below titled, "Your Choices ."
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We also collect information that is publicly available. For example, we may collect information you submit to a blog, a chat room, or a social network like Facebook, Twitter or Google+. We may also collect information about you from other companies and organizations. By gathering additional information about you, we can correct inaccurate information and give you product recommendations and special offers that are more likely to interest you.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use the information we collect about you in a variety of ways, including:
- to process your purchases of products and services;
- to communicate with you about orders, purchases, services, accounts, programs, contests, and sweepstakes;
- to respond to your customer service inquiries and requests for information;
- to post your comments or statements on our websites;
- to send you personalized promotions and special offers;
- to inform you about our brands, products, events, or other promotional purposes;
- to maintain and improve our sites and the products and services we offer;
- to detect, prevent, or investigate security breaches or fraud; and
- to maintain appropriate records for internal administrative purpos
How We Share the Information We Collect
We may share your information in the following circumstances:
- When We Work Together – We may share the collected information between Ragamuffin Boutique, Inc., its subsidiaries, and affiliated companies for proper management and analysis and decision making, including decisions regarding the expansion and promotion of our product and service offering, order or customer request fulfillment, and for use by those companies for the other purposes described in this Statement.
- When We Work with Service Providers – We may share your information with service providers that provide us with support services, such as credit card processing, website hosting, email delivery, location mapping, postal mail processing and delivery, and analytics services. We require the companies to refrain from collecting, using and disclosing your information except when they are performing work for us or when the disclosure of your information is required by law.
- When We Work on Business Transactions – If we become involved with a merger or another situation involving the transfer of some or all of our business assets, we may share your information with business entities or people involved in the negotiation or transfer.
- When Sharing Helps Us Protect Lawful Interests – We may disclose your information if we believe that the disclosure is required by law, if we believe that the disclosure is necessary to enforce our agreements or policies, or if we believe that the disclosure will help us protect the rights, property, or safety of Ragamuffin Boutique or our customers or partners.
- When We Share with Other Companies for Marketing Purposes – We may share your information with service providers to use your information to provide you with promotions and special offers. We also may share anonymous, aggregated statistics about your use of our websites and services with other companies.
- When You Give Consent – We may share information about you with other companies if you give us permission or direct us to share the information.
- When the Information Does Not Identify You – We may share your information in a way that does not directly identify you. For example, we may combine information about you with information about other people and share the combined information in a way that does not link your information to you.
- When You Post on Our Websites – If you post information on a blog or another part of our websites, the information that you post may be seen by other visitors to our websites, including your post information and your user name.
- When you use our websites or other services, we may allow third parties to collect information about you by setting their own cookies, web beacons and other similar technologies on our websites. Read more about cookies, web beacons and similar technologies . The information collected by third parties may include the type of device, your operating system, your browser, your internet service provider, your domain name, your internet protocol (IP) address, the date and time that you accessed our service, the website that referred you to our website, the web pages you requested, the date and time of those requests, and the subject of the ads you click or scroll over.
We allow third parties to collect this information on our websites for the following purposes:
- To Collect Information on How Our Websites and Services Are Used – We allow certain service providers to use the information collected on our websites and services to help us learn about our audience and how people use our websites. The companies that use this information for this purpose do not match the information to individual users. In other words, statistical information collected by third parties regarding website usage or performance is not matched or linked to you.
- To Make the Services of Other Companies Work on Our Websites – We allow companies to use special technologies to make certain parts of our websites work. For example, we allow Adobe to set and enable special cookies that are necessary to deliver video content for Adobe Flash Player. These cookies are called Flash cookies.
- We and others may use a variety of technologies to collect information about your device and use of our services. These technologies include cookies and web beacons:
Cookies – Cookies are small data files that are sent from a website’s server and are stored on your device’s hard drive either for only the duration of your visit ("session cookies") or for a fixed period of time ("persistent cookies"). Cookies contain information that can later be read by a web server. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change your browser settings to give you the choice to accept a cookie or reject cookies altogether. For more information about changing your browser settings, please see the section of this Statement titled, "Your Choices ."
- Website Functionality – Some cookies (considered "strictly necessary") are required to allow you to access and use our websites. Without these cookies, our websites do not work properly.
- Performance Monitoring – Some cookies (considered "performance" cookies) help us analyze and estimate traffic on our website. They show us how visitors interact with our website, whether there are any errors, which pages are not used often, which pages take a long time to load, which pages users tend to visit and in what order. These cookies do not collect any information that could identify you and are only used to help us improve how our website works and understand user interests.
- User Convenience – Some cookies (considered "functionality" cookies) remember information to save you the trouble of entering information every time you visit or use a particular website. For example, a cookie may remember your username to save you time when you log in to your account.
- Marketing – Some cookies (considered "targeting or advertising" cookies) are used to tailor your experience on our website by controlling the promotions, advertisements and other marketing messages that may appear when you visit or use our website and help us learn which services you are using and how you are accessing information about us. We may use this information to personalize your visit to a website or to send you relevant promotions.
- Web Beacons – Web beacons are small, transparent images that are embedded in web pages, applications, and emails that are sometimes called "clear gifs," "single pixel gifs", "page tags" or "web bugs." We use web beacons to track the web pages you visit, to test the effectiveness of our marketing, and to find out if an email has been opened and acted on. Promotional Communication Choices
You can opt out of receiving promotional emails, text messages, telephone calls, and mailings by informing us of your preference at the time you sign up for a Ragamuffin Boutique Account account, modifying your promotional preferences online in your account’s profile management section, or adjusting your text and notification preferences in your mobile device's settings or by following the opt-out instructions in the promotional emails we send you.
Please note that if you opt out of receiving promotional communications from us, we may still send you non-promotional communications, including emails about your accounts or purchases.
You can also make choices about the information we collect about you:
- Location Information – When you use a smart phone or other mobile device to access our websites, we may collect information about your physical location only if (a) "location services" for the mobile application is enabled; or (b) the permissions in the mobile device allow communication of this information. If you do not want us to collect your location information, you can opt out of sharing this information by changing the relevant preferences and permissions in your mobile device.
- In addition to adjusting the appropriate settings in your browser, many advertising companies that may collect anonymous information for advertising targeting purposes are also members of the Digital Advertising Alliance or the Network Advertising Initiative, both of which provide an opt-out of advertisement targeting from their members located at their respective websites at www.AboutAds.info and www.networkadvertising.org .
- Flash Cookies – We allow Adobe to set and enable special cookies that are necessary to deliver video content for Adobe Flash Player. You cannot remove Flash cookies simply by changing your browser settings. If you would like to limit the websites that can store information in Flash cookies on your device, you must visit the Adobe website: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html
"Do Not Track" Technology – Some newer web browsers have a "Do Not Track" preference that transmits a "Do Not Track" header to the websites you visit with information indicating that you do not want your activity to be tracked. We currently do not respond to browser "Do Not Track" signals.
If you want to change your information, cancel your account, or stop us from using your information, please contact us as described in the "Contact Us" section, below. We will make every effort to promptly respond to your request. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you ask us to delete your account, we generally retain and use your account information only as long as necessary to fulfill a business or law enforcement need.
We do not intend for our websites or online services to be used by children. If you are a parent or guardian and believe we may have collected information about a child, please contact us as described in the "Contact Us" section, below, and we will purge their account and their information from our database.
If you are a California resident, you can request a notice disclosing the categories of personal information we have shared with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To request a notice, please submit your request by postal mail to:
1700 McHenry Ave #24
Modesto, CA 95350
This Statement went into effect on the date noted at the top of this webpage. We may update this Statement from time to time. If we make material changes, we will post the updated Statement on this page and change the date at the top of this webpage. We encourage you to look for updates and changes to this Statement by checking this date at the top of this webpage. We will notify you of any modifications to this Statement that might materially affect the way we use or disclose your personal information prior to the change becoming effective by means of a message on this website.