Wish goodnight to all the tools scattered around the astronomy lab! Little space scientists everywhere will love to wind down the day with this sweet parody of classic children’s book, Goodnight Moon. A modern scientific twist to a beloved bedtime favorite filled with vibrant colors and space science fun!
Smithsonian Kids books feature engaging educational content for little learners that reflect the integrity of the Smithsonian. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this book goes to support the Smithsonian's educational mission.
- Fun and engaging STEM book that introduces little ones to space science and common tools used by astronomers
- Playful parody of classic children’s book, Goodnight Moon
- Diverse characters depicted on every page
- Vibrant, modern twist to classic art
- Includes exomoon backmatter
"The beloved children’s classic Goodnight Moon gets a celestial remix in this astronomy-themed parody. Telescopes, scientists, and satellites fill the recognizable great green room, and the book’s rhythmic verses and alternating color and black-and-white illustrations stay true to the original tenor and tone.
Goodnight Exomoonis perfect for tucking little stargazers in at night or as a companion to the original. Through it, children will learn a thing or two about micrometers, atmospheric balloons, and what exactly an exomoon is, anyway." - Foreword Reviews